JDownloader is a free and open-source download manager for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. With JDownloader, users can download files from popular file-hosting sites such as Rapidgator, Uploaded, and Zippyshare. The application can also be used to download videos from sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
Here are 10 interesting facts about JDownloader:
1. JDownloader was created by a team of developers from Germany in 2009.
2. The application is written in Java and is available in English, German, and Spanish.
3. JDownloader is sponsored by a company called AppWork GmbH.
4. The application has been downloaded over 30 million times.
5. JDownloader is available for Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
6. The application can be used to download files from popular file-hosting sites.
7. The application can also be used to download videos from sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
8. JDownloader has a plugin system that allows users to extend the functionality of the application.
9. The application is available in both portable and installed versions.
10. JDownloader is open-source software licensed under the GNU General Public License.